I'm thinking we'll do Jax's party at our home just like Abby's but of course his will not be a Minnie Mouse theme. There are so many cute boy themes out there on Pinterest. Here are my top 5 choices so far.....
1. Mickey Mouse- Drew is a Disney fan. I mean so am I, but he really loves it. He wants our kids to grow up as Disney fans too. There is a lot of stuff to choose from if you go with a theme like Mickey.
Such cute ideas. That outfit though... so adorable!
2. Little Man Party- I love love love this idea. The sweet boy colors of blues, greens, whites... so preppy and just so adorable!
Baby bow ties...oh my heavens!!!
3. Monsters- Cookie Monster or Monsters Inc... I can't decide but I love the Monsters theme. And I have to admit Abby loves the movie Monsters University so this would be a theme she would love too.
I feel like there would be a lot of cute crafts we could make for a Monster themed party using the stick on eyes and construction paper.
4. Baseball- So far everything in Jax's life has been deemed baseball themed because of his Dad. His room is baseball and anything that has his name on it is baseball themed. It's only natural that I would look at baseball themed party stuff. Although I am completely on board with branching out from that theme.
Picture Jax in a cute little baseball outfit! Oh I love it!
5. Cars or Construction - What's more boy than that? D loves cars, that's how he makes his living so that's why I thought of cars. I like to read Jax the book Goodnight Goodnight construction site and I think every little boy needs a Tonka truck.
I still have a little bit to make a final decision but I just love all these ideas. I know Jax won't have any idea about all the work that I put into planning his first birthday party but it's more for me and the picture memories of it. He's my last baby so I want to go all out.
*None of these pictures are mine, I took them all from pinterest for inspiration purposes only. I love pinterest. If you want to see where to find these at you can follow my pinterest board here.