Thursday, August 2, 2018

Have we gone crazy?

Maybe so, but here we go!! 

Hi, I'm Christina and welcome to our adventure! Today we will be officially putting our home on the market. Our dream home, the one we have lived in for only 2 years.



We are selling our home to...dun dun dun....move into a travel trailer. Yes, you read that right, a travel trailer. A fifth wheel is what we are considering, to be more specific. We are going to live there with our 2 small children and 4 dogs! Living in an RV has always been a secret dream of mine, although I really pictured myself doing it before I had a family. It has actually never been a dream of Drew's. :) But, he lives by the mantra "Happy Wife, Happy Life"! Lucky me! 

I struggle to find the words that properly explain why we  would do such a crazy thing but this encouragement card explains it perfectly for me! 




We're taking this adventure one day at a time so there really isn't much planned past this but I hope you'll stay tuned! 

~Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!

Finding an RV

This has been the most fun to me. Just like I love looking at houses, I have loved being able to go in and see all the different RVs. Al...